X-Men: Erste Entscheidung
Dir: Matthew Vaughn
DOP: John Mathieson
Producer / Studio: Marvel Studios
Charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, and reveals a secret history of famous global events. Before mutants had revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants, to stop Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto’s Brotherhood and Professor X’s X-Men
RISE visual effects stuidos :
- The replacement of Sevastians Shaw’s helmet, which reflected the entire film crew, with a CG helmet.
- Over 60 shots of digital environment and fixes.
- Exterior comps of crashed X-Jet.
- Red Square environments comps inside the Kremlin.
- CIA and Pentagon aerial footage restoration and periods enhancements